Malibu Beach Surf Lessons
Malibu Beach Surf Lessons - Experience Surfing History with Small-Town Appeal
Begin or continue your surfing education with Malibu Beach surf lessons. The iconic Surfrider Beach has long been the focal point of SoCal beach culture. With good surfing waves for riding, ideal winds, and long, lazy point breaks, "Surfrider" is an accurate name. The coast of Malibu is made of several points that create numerous fun surf spots. Because of the rocky coast and a dense population of advanced surfers, Malibu Beach surf lessons may be best suited to surfing students with a little experience looking to improve their skills.
Malibu's beach culture is certainly unique. On any given day you'll be dropped in on by pop-culture icons, including world-renowned musicians and actors. Part of the city's charm is its small-town vibe, which remains largely intact due to the ongoing preservation efforts of city legislators and celebrity residents alike. As a result, Malibu's summertime surf scene remains one of the timeless treasures of the sport.
Things To Do/Places To Go:
- Malibu Creek State ParkTake a hike, or a horseback ride through the Malibu Mountains.
- Malibu PierThe Malibu Pier is historically significant and one of the great piers of the State of California.
- Adamson House and Malibu Lagoon MuseumA visit to this fascinating museum opens the door to layer upon layer of intriguing Malibu history.
- Solstice CanyonVisitors can enjoy a picnic, a shady stroll along the Solstice Canyon Trail, or a more challenging climb up the Rising Sun Trail.
- Good2Go Adventure ToursWine Tasting, Sightseeing and Hiking Tours.
- Malibu Film FestivalA premier showcase for U.S. and international independent film held annually in and around Malibu, CA.