Santa Monica Beach Surf Lessons
Santa Monica Beach Surf Lessons - Enjoy the Best Pier in LA & World Class Shopping Downtown
One of the most popular beaches in Los Angeles, Santa Monica is the perfect place to learn to surf and get a real taste for the LA lifestyle. This large stretch of beach offers beginner to advanced level waves and a great place to hang out in the sun and enjoy your day. Because it is completely surrounded by the city of Los Angeles, and located close to Hollywood, it is very common to sun bathe alongside celebrities. The world-famous Santa Monica Pier is the only SoCal beach pier with a roller coaster AND a ferris wheel. If theme-park rides aren't your thing, do some shopping at the 3rd Street Promenade, or take a leisurely bike ride up The Strand.
This beach is a great tourist attraction and is located between Venice Beach and Malibu. There is plenty of parking available, in paid parking lots and at the meters on the streets. Due to the myriad of shopping and sight-seeing opportunities in the area, Santa Monica Beach surf lessons are most popular with students visiting LA for the first time.
Things To Do/Places To Go:
- Santa Monica PierWith its rich history, iconic entrance, and limitless entertainment options, this 107 year old landmark is popular with both residents and visitors.
- Santa Monica Pier AquariumEducation-oriented marine center with over 100 local species & hands-on exhibits like touch tanks.
- 3rd Street PromenadeThe famous open-air, pedestrian-only 3rd Street Promenade is home to dozens of retailers and some of the city’s best people watching.
- Museum of FlyingThe Museum of Flying opened in 1989 featuring many vintage aircraft with an emphasis on World War II fighter planes.
- Sonoma Wine GardenThis downtown dining favorite showcases bold Mediterranean flavors with a classic California touch, while featuring house made ingredients and locally sourced, organic produce.