Venice Beach Surf Lessons
Venice Beach Surf Lessons - Historic Surf Breaks & Unique Atmosphere
Take your surf lesson in Venice Beach, home to many artists, writers, performers, and musicians, and one of the most vibrant and eclectic areas of Southern California. This town is named and modeled after Venice, Italy. This beach town is one of the more touristy and famous areas of Southern California, popular for its Ocean Front Walk and Muscle Beach. Cruise the strand in this area and see the many performers, fortune-tellers, vendors, artists, and many more.
Venice Beach surf lessons are popular with students of all levels, and is especially entertaining during the summer months and on the weekends. If you'd like to experience the lifestyle and culture of SoCal with your introduction to surfing, Venice Beach surf lessons might be right for you.
Things To Do/Places To Go:
- Venice Fishing PierLocated at Brohard Park on the south end of the island of Venice, this 700-foot pier is a great location for fishing and to end the day watching a beautiful sunset.
- Venice Beach FreakshowIf the eccentric street performers are too tame for your taste, the Venice Beach Freak Show has the largest collection of two headed animals in the world, three shrunken heads and a Sri Lankan Sea Monster!
- Venice OceanariumReferred to by the staff as the "museum without walls", this non-profit organization hosts weekly exhibits on the pier where you can view sea creatures up close.
- Real to Reel Vintage Walking TourVoted Los Angeles Magazine's "Best Walking Tour" of 2012 and 2013, you can watch movies on an iPad with the guide that were filmed on the exact site you walk on using over 104 years of film snippets to fuel the experience.
- Muscle BeachThis world-famous outdoor gym along the boardwalk is for guys who think they are tough enough to workout in front of hundreds of people. Many people come here to show off their strength, get a workout in, or just to watch others.