Huntington Beach Surf Lessons
Huntington Beach Surf Lessons - Enjoy Surf City's Limitless Year-Round Activities & Events
Huntington Beach surf lessons are a great place to start for beginners and advanced surfers alike. Huntington Beach, California is a year round tropical paradise that offers 9.3 miles of soft, sandy beaches and approximately 76 parks where sports activities and play await. Dubbed "Surf City" because of its direct ties to the development of Southern California surfing culture, this little beach town features a full calendar of events with hundreds of things to do. It is home to many professional surfers and hosts surf contests including the world famous US Open of Surfing every summer. The restaurants of the area offer delicious food, shops sell souvenirs while the ocean panorama can be enjoyed from the pier.
Huntington Beach surf lessons offer Wavehuggers' students an introduction to surfing culture and history along with consistent waves all year round for all skill levels. This world famous beach is the perfect place to learn and improve your surfing skills.
Things To Do/Places To Go:
- Huntington Beach PierThe main landmark of the Huntington beach known as Surf City of the United States, the pier is the centre of the city’s prominent beach culture. The pier is frequented by sports fishermen and surfing spectators besides locals and tourists who go in for strolls and scenic views along the pier.
- Bolsa Chica Ecological ReserveA remarkable destination for birdwatchers and anyone who loves the outdoors, Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve offers five miles of hiking trails where you can spot over 200 species of both resident birds and transient species that use the wetlands as critical stopover while migrating along the Pacific Flyway.
- Surf City NightsSurf City Nights is presented each week when three blocks of Main Street close to traffic and the streets fill with unique vendors and a variety of performers, while the farmers set up with fresh, seasonal produce and flowers.
- Huntington Central ParkThe largest city-owned park in Orange County covering over 350 acres of land, this peaceful setting of open grass fields and extensive tree and flower plantings is used for various activities such as picnics, biking, playing, and strolling along the paved paths enjoying the serene atmosphere.
- Huntington Beach Art-A-FaireThe Huntington Beach Art-A-Faire showcases original artwork and handmade crafts every Friday and select weekends at Pier Plaza, next to the Huntington Beach Pier.
- Huntington Beach Disc Golf CourseHuntington Central Park’s disc golf course is the only disc golf course in Orange County. The course begins at the parking lot on the west side of Goldenwest Street across the street from the Sports Complex.