San Clemente Surf Lessons
San Clemente Surf Lessons – Learn to Surf in the Spanish Village by the Sea
This city is known for its consistent surf spots where there is always a fun wave to be found! We like to teach our San Clemente surf lessons at a spot called T-Street, which is just south of the San Clemente pier. Both sandy and rocky reef breaks can be found along the coast catering to every skill-level surfer. Take your surf lesson in San Clemente and learn why some of the most famous surfers call these breaks "home.” Be inspired by other surfers in the water. This is a great place to get a real view into the world of surfing. The water in San Clemente is always clear and warm, making this a great place for anyone to score some fun waves!
With plenty of beaches to explore, San Clemente surf lessons should be your go-to activity while exploring this beautiful city.
Things To Do/Places To Go:
- San Clemente PierAn icon of San Clemente and a great place to visit any time of day. Located in the core of the downtown area, and the middle of the San Clemente coastline, the pier is a great place to have lunch, grab a coffee, surf, relax at the beach... you name it. There are parking lots right at the pier which make access easy by car.
- Casa Romantica Cultural Center and GardensOften referred to as 'the best date spot in San Clemente', Casa Romantica has an amazing view of the pier from the hills above. Perched on a bluff overseeing the historic San Clemente Pier, the magnificent Casa is a living demonstration of California history, culture and ecology – a showplace for the entire region.
- Municipal Gold CourseThe San Clemente Municipal Golf Club is a scenic, family friendly championship 18-hole golf course. Named "Best Value in Orange County” in 2008, the rolling hills and relaxed atmosphere of the "Muni” have remained popular with local golfers for over seventy five years.
- San Clemente Wine CompanySan Clemente Wine Company is located in the heart of downtown San Clemente, just blocks from the beach. It features a wine tasting room and retail wine shop that offers wine and beer flights, special winery visits, cheese and charcuterie plates, cigars, wine accessories and more.
- San Onofre Surf BeachSan Onofre State Beach is one of California's most popular beaches and hosts surfers, swimmers, sunbathers, campers, kayakers, birders, fishermen and bicyclists. World renowned and historical surf breaks ranging from beginner’s gentle breaking waves to one of the premiere surf breaks in the US at Trestles.
- Whale Watching and Sport-fishingJoin Dana Wharf , Orange County's Original Whale Watching company! Search for blue whales, dolphin, sea lion and other exciting marine life! These majestic creatures are the largest mammals on earth and can grow to over 90 feet long. All of the cruises are narrated by expert captains who will educate you on the abundant ocean life on our coast.