Encinitas Beach Surf Lessons
Encinitas Beach Surf Lessons – Surf in One of the Best Surfing Towns in the World
Only 25 miles north of San Diego, Encinitas has a distinct, quirky personality. This town attracts surfers that flock there for the city’s six miles of Pacific coast, making it a perfect destination for Encinitas Beach surf lessons! Visitors also enjoy exploring the city’s great attractions, restaurants and shops.
The beaches in Encinitas are coveted by locals as hidden gems, where the terrain ranges from white sand beaches to rocky bluffs, and legendary surf spots line the coast. These beautiful beaches offer waves for surfers from the beginner to advanced levels. Encinitas is home to much of the surf industry, including surf brands and surf shops. Whether you are trying to surf for the first time, or are just trying to get some pointers on the skills you already have, Encinitas is an awesome place to learn.
Things To Do/Places To Go:
- San Diego Botanic GardenThe San Diego Botanic Garden is one of the best things to do in Encinitas. You’ll see everything from arid deserts to a tropical jungle and bamboo groves. The plants thrive, and you will enjoy different vistas, numerous flowering trees, majestic palms, and the largest bamboo collection in the country.
- Self Realization Fellowship Hermitage & Meditation GardensWhether you want to visit beautiful gardens on the cliffs overlooking the ocean, spend a few days at the Retreat, or simply browse at the Books & Gifts store, Self-Realization Fellowship Hermitage, Retreat & Meditation Gardens is an interesting place to visit. For those interested in the spiritual activities at the SRF Temple, there is a program of lectures, meditation, Sunday School, and a range of other services.
- San Elijo Lagoon Ecological ReserveThe 1,000-acre San Elijo Lagoon Ecological Reserve is one of the county's largest remaining coastal wetlands. Visitors can explore seven miles of trails hosting a diversity of plants and animals, including: 6 plant communities, 300 species of plants, 26 mammal species, at least 23 species of fish, and more than 300 bird species.
- Lux Art InstituteSee the artistic process firsthand and observe artists as they practice their art in the studio. Kids, teens, adults, educators – there’s something for everyone, including art classes, open studio, and special classes conducted by Lux Teachers.
- Cal Pacific Orchid FarmFamily-owned and operated Cal Pacific Orchid Farm is a 36,000 sq. ft. greenhouse with hundreds of orchids from all over the world in various stages of bloom. Visitors are invited to enjoy the museum-like showroom, which also features gorgeous multi-plant orchid arrangements.
- Solterra WinerySolterra currently offers fourteen different red varietals, three whites, port, rosé, and late harvest wines. Visitors can visualize dining along the Mediterranean Coast, as the kitchen produces bold and delicious dishes. Good food and fine wine make for a memorable day at the Solterra Winery and Kitchen.