Oceanside Beach Surf Lessons
Oceanside Beach Surf Lessons – Home to One of the Longest Wooden Piers on the West Coast
If you’re looking for wide open golden sand with close proximity to Los Angeles & Orange County, head to Oceanside, California. Relatively small crowds and easy access to the beaches make Oceanside Beach surf lessons the perfect activity for both solo surfers and group of 2 or more. Oceanside is also one of those places you can head to for a quick jog, or idle a long summer day away in the sun.
Oceanside boasts over 3.5 miles of white sand beaches and lots of sandbars, which make the surf here enjoyable from most any spot. With a variety of different type of breaks, Oceanside will provide any surfer some fun waves to ride. These beaches are perfect for taking your surf lesson!
Things To Do/Places To Go:
- Oceanside PierOceanside Pier offers a large array of activities to those who seek some adventure out in nature. The shoreline provides boating enthusiasts with nearly a quarter-mile of perfect sand to launch their sailboats.
- Oceanside Museum of ArtThe Oceanside Museum of Art opened its doors in 1997 and began providing exhibitions and public programs to the residents of Oceanside. The focus of the museum is to celebrate the power of the arts and the culture that accompanies it. This museum offers over fifteen contemporary art exhibitions a year.
- Oceanside Sunset MarketThe Sunset Market offers residents and visitors the opportunity to take part in a variety of family-friendly events throughout the year. The market has a large selection of food vendors and merchandise items, as well as live entertainment.
- Guajome County ParkWith so much to do and see here, Guajome County Park is the perfect spot to spend a night or two sleeping under the stars. You can camp, picnic, hike, bird watch and get in on a friendly game of basketball. There are also two ponds that are home to a wide variety of birds and fish, where fishermen can relax and put up their feet.
- Tyson Street BeachLocated just a few minutes away from the Oceanside Pier is Tyson Street Beach and Park, which is a popular go-to spot for families and holiday goers. The sea here is calm and the park has plenty of grassy spots and tables for a picnic, benches to rest on and a playground for children. Family fun is the aim of Tyson Street Beach and Park so bring your family along for a memorable day out.
- Legacy Brewing CompanyIf you are one of those who love a good beer after a long day of exploring, make a trip to the Legacy Brewing Company, which doubles as both a brewery and live music venue. With twelve specialty beers on tap, there are plenty of flavors to satisfy even the fussiest of connoisseurs.