Rock Climb & Paddleboard in the Same Day!
Point Dume, Malibu
Are you ready for a day at the beach unlike everything you've ever experienced?! During this unique adventure, you'll have the opportunity to experiencing rock climbing and stand up paddleboarding (SUP) in one beautiful location, all in one day!
This adventure is perfect for those who are looking to escape from the hullabaloo of Hollywood and connect with nature. We'll meet at Point Dume in Malibu where a beautiful, golden boulder (with beginner-friendly rock climbing routes) towers besides a gorgeous California kelp forest, perfect for sliding besides local malibu marine life like sea lions, dolphins, and whales!
Returning Spring 2020
Each Climb & Slide Adventure:
- Is Beginner Friendly
- Is taught by CPR/first aid certified experts
- Meets at Point Dume in Malibu
- Runs from 9:00am - 12:00pm
- $95 per person
- Rock Climbing equipment
- Stand Up Paddle equipment
- Instruction for both activities
What to Bring
- Comfortable workout cloths for climbing
- Water (in a reusable bottle)
- Hat and Sunscreen (reef safe, if you please)
- Warm cloths for after