(Mobile users: Swipe table below to scroll through prices.)
|# of Surfers||Starfish 1 Lesson Per Person||Dolphin 3 Lessons Per Person||Mako 6 Lessons Per Person||Poseidon 9 Lessons Per Person|
|1.5 hr||2 hr||2 hr only||2 hr only||2 hr only|
|1||$129||$155||$345 ($115 per lesson)||$629 ($104.83 per lesson)||$849 ($94.33 per lesson)|
|2||$209 ($104.50 pp)||$260 ($130 pp)||$565 ($94.16 pp/lesson)||$995 ($82.91 pp/lesson)||$1325 ($73.61 pp/lesson)|
|3||$279 ($93 pp)||$345 ($115 pp)||$749 ($83.22 pp/lesson)||$1320 ($73.33 pp/lesson)||$1699 ($62.92 pp/lesson)|
|4||$349 ($87.25 pp)||$420 ($105 pp)||$879 ($73.25 pp/lesson)|
|5||$409 ($81.80 pp)||$495 ($99 pp)|
|6||$469 ($76.16 pp)||$570 ($95 pp)|
|7+||$94 ($76.16 pp)||$570 ($95 pp)|
After 1 private lesson, students can expect to:
- Learn the proper way to put on and wear a wet suit.
- Become comfortable handling your surfboard in the water.
- Learn proper paddling techniques.
- Learn how to pop-up on your surfboard, and to find the best technique that works for you.
- Learn how to stay safe and avoid injuring yourself and others in the water.
Dolphin Package - 3 Lessons
After 3 private lessons, students can expect to:
- Become powerful paddler - get through the waves, and catch one on your own.
- Catch waves earlier and drop down the face in a controlled manner.
- Master a quick pop-up so you can enjoy longer rides all the way to the beach, wave after wave.
- Learn proper surf etiquette – who has the right of way, when to paddle for a wave, and when to yield to another surfer.
- Control your the speed and angle of board, and begin riding the face of a wave.
- Gain optimal position for catching waves by understanding how & where a wave breaks.
Mako Package - 6 Lessons
After 6 private lessons, students can expect to:
- Perfect your timing – when to paddle for the wave, and when to stand up.
- Control the movement of the surfboard – angling down the face of the wave, doing turns, and keeping yourself in the best position on the wave.
- Gain more ocean and wave knowledge – an understanding of how the tides, swells, and wind affect the surf, and how to determine which waves are the best to paddle for based on their shape.
- Develop a sense of style, and to be critiqued on your form while paddling, getting up, and riding the wave.
Poseidon Package - 9 Lessons
After 9 private lessons, students can expect to:
- Become an expert on reading the wave and understanding the elements that factor in to how it is breaking.
- Perfect your riding – dropping in smoothly, riding the face of the wave, and cutting back to the pocket, allowing yourself to maintain the most amount of speed.
- Be comfortable and skillful enough to paddle through and ride bigger and faster waves.
- Receive detailed critique and advice on how to perfect and enhance your surf experience.
- Surf in a crowd comfortably, handling your board and catching waves yourself.
- Be prepared to surf at more advanced surf spots, and being able to handle paddling out, catching waves, and riding to the beach like an expert.